About UK Journal Blog
Are you new to our blog? Not to worry—here’s more information to assist you in understanding the types of topics we cover and who we cover them for.
UK Journal is run and managed by multiple intelligent minds that work day and night to draft high-quality and unique content. The platform aims to boost the knowledge of the audience through high-quality content
UK Journal Audience
The UK Journal blog aims to inform readers on news, fashion, health, technology, and other topics in all their forms, from small-business owners to leading organisations. In general, we wish to offer you some form of stuff that you’ll find interesting.
In order to make the content more approachable and simple to understand for our readers, we attempt to create high-quality content. Additionally, we want to give them access to the finest techniques, advice, and information that is currently available.
What we require in your Guest Post
- Appropriate Length: 800-1000 Words
- Good Formatting: We prefer a good outline, strong Header tags, and a conclusion. Our writing tone is approachable yet proficient, so don’t be afraid to add some personality!
- Targeted Keyword: We believe in publishing high-quality content, so we prefer content that is optimised around a high-volume keyword.
- A brief bio: Just 1-3 sentences about who you are, what you do, and/or what you’re passionate about. Mention it at the end.
- Images: At least 650 by 400 pixels must be used for a featured image. Before publishing your post, check that the featured image is displayed properly.
How to Approach Us
- Fill out the author’s details to let us know what kinds of topics you’re interested in.
- We don’t publish the “same old content”. Check to see if what you’re thinking of hasn’t already been covered on our blog.
- We only accept unique, unpublished content, and the article ought to be insightful and relevant.
- The article needs to be clear, readable, and error-free.
- A minimum of 800 to 1000 words should be used in the well-written, concise post.
- We do not accept sales pitches or self-promotional content.
- Please refrain from using copyrighted images.
- We take 2-4 business days to review your guest post submission after we get it.
- Your content will be published if it adheres to our editorial standards and is in accordance with our content strategy.
Note: We don’t accept CASINO. GAMBLING, CBD, or any Gray Niche content.
You grant UK Journal an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use your content by posting it or contributing content (including blog comments). This license includes, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, reformat, and/or incorporate the content into a collective work.
You’ve pitched; what comes next?
Response times after you’ve emailed your proposal will vary depending on the available content calendar, but we try to answer within 1-2 weeks. Please feel free to follow up if, after two weeks, you still haven’t heard back.